Friday, January 18, 2008

I have a new store!!!!

I have a new web store and I'm inviting you all to come take a look around!! I'm so excited to finally have it open!! I had originally planned to have it open by the 1st of January, but I was having a little trouble with the HTML codes....and well, it was a real pain in the patootey!! But now I'm up and running and open for business! Be warned though, it is still under construction, I've still got some things to add, but I will continue to get things listed, so be sure to check back often! I have some fun secret specials that I will be running, so when you place your order you may get a little or BIG surprise!! Go check it out at http://www.stampadoodledoocreations.com/! I can't wait to "see" ya there!!
There is also a link in the right sidebar you can click on!

No comments: