Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Video Tutorial

I posted a new video tutorial over at the hen house! BTW, how do you spell rick rack, ric rak? I spelled it ric rak and I hope that isn't wrong! Have you noticed how popular ric rak is? Stamps, stickers, actual ric rak??? Well, I've seen a new thing that people are doing! They are using the brand new scallop punch from the brand new Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog to make cardstock ric rak! Guess what??? I don't own that punch, so I pulled out my trusty corner rounder to see if I could get the same results! It was sooooo easy! So head on over to the henhouse and see how easy it is! And watch tomorrow for me to post a card using a piece of cardstock ric rak! Ooooo, I wonder if the slit punch would work too? I may have to conduct another experiment!

Oh, and one more thing.......no one has taken my challenge yet! I was going to have a FABULOUS prize, but no one loves me enough to even give me the time of day! Well, I guess I'll just have to keep it for myself! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being too lazy to grab the "actual" dictionary I typed rickrack and variations into Word. Word says rickrack--one word--is the correct spelling. I'm sure everyone still loves ya! 'Round these parts folks are getting their kids ready to start school tomorrow and next week. Whew! Lotsa shopping!