Monday, August 11, 2008

New Catalog Special!

Hi everyone! I decided to offer a special in honor of the brand spanking new Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog! You can view the new Catalog here! Orders need to be at least $70 before taxes and shipping in order to qualify for this special. If your order is at least $140 you will receive 2 consecutive specials.....so that means if you are order #4 you will also receive #5. Orders over $150 will not be eligible to receive hostess benefits as well as my special, sorry! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, I will have the orders shipped to me then I will sort and reship them to you at no additional cost to you! US customers only please! This special is good until Wednesday at midnight central time. If I receive more than 10 orders, I will start a new round! Email me at stampadoodledoo@att.net with your orders! Orders must be paid thru paypal. I will send you an invoice. All orders must be paid before the order can be placed.

Order #1 will receive a 1 pack of Designer Brads a $5.95 value
Order #2 will receive a $5.95 punch
Order #3 will dazzling diamonds glitter a $4.50 value
Order #4 will receive your choice of one embossing powder $4.75 value
Order #5 will receive an assorted pack of 8 1/2x11 in color cardstock a $7.95 value
Order #6 will receive your choice of a level one hostess set
Order #7 will receive a roll of 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon free a $4.95 value
Order #8 will receive your choice of a level 2 hostess set!
Order #9 will receive a pack of Designer Series Paper your choice free a $9.95 value
Order #10 will receive your choice of any Hostess Set!

No comments: