Friday, January 25, 2008

Neopolitan Ice Cream Anyone?

I've finally figured out what I'm making for my swap!! I sorta kinda combined the first two cards I made, changed up the colors and ended up with what I think is a Beautimous card!! I love the look of pink, brown, and vanilla!! I think it is one of my most favorite color combos! I stamped the chocolate chip cardstock with versamark like a one sheet wonder. I used clear embossing powder to emboss the images to give them more depth. I also inked up the flower images with versamark first, then inked them with classic ink, stamped the images, then embossed with clear embossing powder. Embossing powder won't stick to classic ink because it dries too fast, and I don't have all the craft inks yet, so this is an alternative way to emboss with your colored inks. I also stamped the sentiment on the ribbon with versamark then clear embossed it. It gives a nice effect. I sewed the chocolate chip and pretty in pink layers together then roughed up the edges with my fingernail. Instead of a cherry on top, I put a pearl on top! I think it is very pretty!

I hope you like it!! And more importantly, I hope the girls I swap with like it!! Stay tuned for more cardmaking fun!

4 comments:

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Beautiful!

Lastel said...

Very pretty !

Lynn said...

This is very pretty! I especially like the embossing on the ribbon.

Unknown said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!!