Thursday, January 24, 2008

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

That is my 3 year old's favorite song!! LOL He sings it all the time......Thanks to the movie Shrek!!! In fact, the little stinker sang it as I was cropping the pictures for this post!! Anyway, I bought a stamp about 3 years ago, and I'm embarrassed to say, it had NEVER seen ink until now!! I loved it the moment I saw it and thought it would be GREAT for my sisters and girlfriends!! They will get a kick out of it I'm sure!! I started out with a 8.5x8.5 piece of cardstock. I wanted a tall card. I watercolored using my markers and blender pens. I used one of those pieces of plexiglass or acrylic, you know the ones I got while trash pickin'!!! Anway, I scribbled a spot on it with my marker, then ran my blender pen through it to pick up some color. I bought some aquapainters and plan to try those the next time I watercolor. I've never tried them before, so it should be interesting! If anyone has any tips for me, don't be shy!! Let me know how you use them or if you even like them!!! Anyway, on to the good stuff!! This stamp really cracks me up!



Supplies: Basic gray, rose red, basic black, whisper white cardstock. Basic black, versamark inks. Stampin Write markers, blender pens, black sheer polka-dot ribbon.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Haaaa this is too cute!!! Now I'll have that song in my head all day!
Love your card,TFS!!
I love big butts and ....