Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jumbo Paperclip Bookmark Project

This is a fun little project that is really easy and doesn't take too much time.....well, drying time takes a while, but overall hands on time is not long!  I've seen them made by others on Splitcoast stampers and I thought they were sooooo cute!!  Here's how you make them.....

Supplies:
Jumbo paperclip, chipboard, paper punch, industrial strength glue, Designer paper or stamped images, embellishments

Step 1:
Punch 2 shapes (I used a circle here) of chipboard and 2 of designer paper or
stamped images and glue an image to each piece of chipboard.
 
Step 2:
Tie ribbon in a loose knot

Step 3:
Put one punched chipboard with image down.  Glue ribbon and jumbo paperclip to chipboard using industrial strength glue.....
use a pretty big blob to make sure there is enough
to stick the top on. Put the other piece of chipboard with image
up on top to make a sandwich. Put something heavy on top while it dries to make
sure it doesn't pop apart.  Easy huh??
There are a ton of ways to make these and they make great inexpensive
gifts!
 

4 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

You beat me to it! I've been dying to make some of these. WAY CUTE!!!

Shannon McGann said...

I just found your blog from Allison (Stampin' When I Can) and I just love it! Your tutorials are great! I've tagged you on my blog, so check it out!

http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, have a couple of the jumbo clips, you have inspired me

wanda box said...

i just bought some jumbo clips thanks for the idea