Thursday, June 7, 2007

Patience is a virtue????

Well, then I'm not very virtuous!! HA! I have no patience!! I was going to wait until tomorrow to post a project, but I decided I can't stand it anymore! Plus, I want to see if I can put a picture in. So here is a picture of the project and directions will follow......

I'm not going to give exact dimensions for the background, because that will depend on your frame size.

Supplies are all SU unless noted otherwise:

Cardstock: Black, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Pink Passion, Yellow, Lilac, Green Galore

Ink: White, Red, Orange, Blue, Pink Passion, Yellow, Lilac, Green Galore, Versamark

Stamp sets: Crayon Kids (retired), Headline Alphabet, Small Script (retired), Wonderful Words

Accessories: Assorted coordinating ribbons (various suppliers), Enamel Charms (Making Memories)

Tools: Sizzix Die Cutter, Tag Set Die, paper cutter, adhesive, sponges

Other: Black frame (Walmart)

Cut black cardstock to fit your frame. Stamp Crayon kids in white to mimic a chalkboard. Cut tags with sizzix in each color. Sponge edges of tags with matching ink color. Stamp Headline Alphabet in colors to correspond with tag colors onto white cardstock. Cut out letters leaving a small mat of white. Glue each letter to tags. Stamp small script words and Love from Wonderful Words sets in versamark on tags in various positions. Tie coordinating ribbons through holes of tag. Glue tags down to black cardstock. Add enamel charms. Frame!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

very cute!
love your blog, it looks great!

Laura Evangeline said...

Yeah! I love it!!!