Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fabulous Bags!!!

I wanted to tell you about some FABULOUS bags! I got a bag from Dailywindow and I am in love with it!! The one I got is called the Eight days a week bag! It is nice and roomy! The liner is a gorgeous apple green color (green just happens to be my favorite color!). In Stampin' Up colors, it is close to Green Galore!! I love the white stitching detail too!! There is a nice clear pocket on the front of the bag as well to display your cards!! Here are a couple of pictures of the bag I got, but be sure to go to their website to check out all the other wonderful bags they have! I may have to get the All Around Classic Tote too, then I'd be all set to carry all my supplies to my workshops!! You can click on the link over in my sidebar to go to their site!!! I promise you will love them!!!






Is that not gorgeous???? Now hurry up and order one........a girl can never have too many bags!!!

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

You're right, that is a FABULOUS bag! I can always use another purse!