Friday, February 15, 2008

A baby can never have too many onesies!

My sister-in-law is due to have a baby early in March and we are having a baby shower for her tomorrow. This is her third child, but her first girl!! We are all excited about that because my husband's family doesn't have many girls in it!! I decided as a gift I would stamp a set of onesies for her! I've seen several other examples of stamped onesies and it looked like it would be fairly easy to do! It really was easy too! I used apple barrel paints from the craft section of Wal-mart to stamp the images. I think my favorite one is the Sweet Pea one! It is such a sweet little image and it is a dollar stamp from either Michaels or JoAnns. They are thinking of naming the baby Ella, I don't know that this is set in stone, but I went with it anyway!! LOL If they change her name, it will be ok! She can just wear the onesies with the "E" at home or under other clothes!! I really love personalizing them with a monogram! It makes them a little more special I think. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think!! I put a picture of all of them together and then close-ups of each image so you could get a better look! Enjoy!




6 comments:

Lesli said...

Really cute onesies - I agree - they cannot have too many!

Diane said...

Ahhhhhh they're so sweet!!! You did a great job with them!!

Monika said...

your blog is absolutely awesome! i really like the fact that you're a harry potter fan!

April said...

Love these! I plan to give them a try so it's really good to hear that they were easy!! Awesome job, and your card is very sweet too!

Lizette said...

What a great idea ! They're so cute.

Michelle Pearson said...

these are adorable....I've never attempted stamping on fabric...but these are so cute!!