Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh the Torture!!!

I'm am very IMPATIENTLY waiting on UPS to deliver my order! So, I figured what the heck, I'll stamp something with some of the stamps I already own!!! What a novel idea!! Who would have thought you could use what you already own instead of having to have something new!! So, it took out Time Well Spent. This is a new level 3 hostess set from Stampin Up! They sent it to all their demonstrators as a thank you for all that we do!!! Awwwww! How sweet huh?? Since I've gotten this set, it has barely seen any ink! Why you ask?? Because as cute as the images are, I've had a hard time coming up with a design. So, I sat down today and tried it out again! I have seen others use white embossing powder for line art images then watercoloring them in and I love the effect. I also love when people take the time to stamp a 2nd image of a butterfly and then cut it out and pop up the wings to look like it is about to take flight!! Here is my card with those 2 elements I so love!!
I used Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks. I used versamark ink with white embossing powder for all images. I watercolored the images using watercolor crayons! Ribbon is from Walmart! I love sheer polka-dot ribbon!!!!!

And now, I'm off to go pick up my girls from school! My oldest has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'm sure UPS is waiting around the corner anxiously awaiting my departure so they can deliver my package while I'm away!!!

1 comment:

Angela Riddell said...

what a beautiful card. I love how the butterfly wings are raised up like that.