Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Steam is coming from my ears!!!!

Can you hear the train whistle sound???? I have been trying to upload a picture for the past 2 hours now and IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!! I'm furious! Every time I try to upload it goes to the little uploading photos screen and the little blue bar that shows the progress slowly.....painfully moves across to about half way then NOTHING....the little screen goes blank and it says done where the little bar used to be! So, I sit and wait to see if it will miraculously say images successfully uploaded....waiting, waiting, waiting........STILL WAITING ::LOUD SCREAMING:: (ok, not really loud screaming....my family is asleep) But I can feel my blood pressure rising!!! Oh, and I'm hearing that train whistle!!! I've even signed off the internet thinking that maybe my connection wasn't that great, nope, that wasn't it. So then I restarted my computer, nope that wasn't it either!! Train whistle again!! I'm about to commence banging my head on the desk if this doesn't work!!! I absolutely despise having dial up. We can't get high speed where we live, so I'm stuck with dial up!!!! I guess I will try again in the morning and see if it will work. So until then, you may want to get some cotton balls to stuff in you ears if you want to be able to sleep tonight as I will still be steaming for several more hours I'm sure!!! Stay tuned for another dramatic episode.......

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

It's like the stampin' soap opera!